Sending BCH: Transaction error -26: tx-size (code 64) - Code: 400

Hello,

In the last few days I wanted to transfer Bitcoin Cash, however I get the following error:

«Trasaction error
-26: tx-size (code 64) - Code: 400»

What does this message mean, what am I doing wrong?

Help me, please.

1 Like

Hello @javier_fr To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Hi @Alan47,

Every time I want to transfer BCH from TrustWallet to my Binance wallet I can’t, I get the error I attached in this post.

I have on my Aplee 14 OS version installed TrustWallet version 6.1.

My BCH address is as follows:

bitcoincash:qq887xeuzghmy5rwn5wlhmwguu370glulcew2qt5lm.

Note: I do not have the Hash of the transaction. I have not been able to complete the transaction.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @javier_fr this is due to dust error. Read more: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. I guess one way to avoid the powder error is to inject more BCH to my wallet and then try to transfer a new amount higher than I wanted to send.

I will read the content you have passed me to proceed correctly in solving this problem.

3 Likes