Sending collectibles

Hello,
Will this enable me to send collectibles too? Right now there is no button to send any of my collectibles. They are a erc 1155 from opensea. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @dannybperez,

Yes, you can access https://opensea.io/ via the DApp browser.

Right, but shouldn’t there be a send button under collectibles? There’s no options to do anything under collectibles for me

Can you send a video recording of the issue? (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the video.

Please send the following information as well:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (select Ethereum, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Thanks!

Thank you for providing all of the requested information. Currently, the app supports ERC721 transfers, not for ERC1155. The dev team will add support for it by next week.

Ah gotcha, appreciate the help here. Will look out for the update. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there, can you tell me where I would find the ERC1155 address in the Trust Wallet please?

1 Like

You can use the Ethereum address. There’s no special address for it.

2 Likes

Hi there
I tried sending an ERC1155 token from trustwallet on BSC but it failed. Please advise.

@aviggiano
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)