Sending. Crypto

I had transfer to a adress this morning, we had checked up, it is the right adress, but it is still not reflecting in the persons account yet after 3 hours now

1 Like

Hello @Johan19590,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

This is the adres i sent it too, but was told it is not reflecting yet. After about 5 hours now

Helllo @Johan19590 copy and paste your address here , we can’t help you without it .

bc1q8890k9c47tfuask2e3u9gqx0v3nlsg78wav6qn
This iz my trust wallet adress

Your balance is empty as you can see here

I had transferred ethereum from Binance to trust wallet with transaction I’d 0xfbbcea8b2b113404a50df54533b598ad62d47c5cc37558f13f3107bcbc0e71bf And address 0x152Eb4378E72d16c0065f90e63f60699178b4312. The transaction is successful but I have not received the funds in my wallet

Please help

Hello @Vishalkaushik

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

You did it it’s ok but you transferred the the eth in the BSC blockchain not in the ETH blockchain as you can see here

The fix is easy you can add the Binance-Peg Ethereum Token in your Trust Wallet by doing this :

Just search and add : Binance-Peg Ethereum Token your money should show up .

I want to trade BTC 0.00035491 yo something , i then can sent to binance, but the figures confuse me. Please Help

Hello @Johan19590,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

I want to sent the money in Trust Wallet $ 10.21 to my Binance account, as i want to srnt it to my friend, but cant do it thru Trust Wallet

Why what’s wrong , what is the error ? just ask him his address and send it .

It cant as it day it iz to little. And something as dust error come,s up

This is the problem i have, and i have no more funds left, as all the money i had funded into trust wallet was stolen, $ 2360

What can I do?

1. Do not send very small transactions with a high fee. Since the network will attempt to create a UTXO from a small transaction, the transaction will fail.
  2. Send what is possible using Max Amount, with default fee setting. This will leave the small UTXOs, but send out the non-dust ones.
    for more info :