When sending assets to an external address, I keep getting error code 403. What does that mean? How do I work around it?
Hello @Nomad-E, to better assist could you provide a screenshot of this error directly from the application?
I have a 403 code.
How do I fix this? I went to unstake it’s been over a month
Sorry for the inconvenience, can you provide more info?
Please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
Hello, sorry I can’t post a new topic yet, but since what I am seeing is similar, and the timing would indicate possible related.
I am seeing this new error on a swap between BNB and Smart Chain BNB using the same actions i have used nearly 100 times and now it is erroring out. I can’t get my money transferred out because of this as I need it in smart chain BNB format to send.
Here is the error just trying to do a swap… the error code is a 403 as well…
(I am not allowed to send an image it seems, or embed one, so here is the text in the error…)
The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format. Code: 403
Any help would be very greatly appreciated…
Have the same problem:/………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It appears beacon chain is receiving a lot of activity at the moment and a node is overloaded.
Can you go to your settings, disable auto node, then select node 2? Changing nodes should fix it.
Otherwise waiting for network congestion to slow down should solve it too.
@Tobi Yes i just tried it a few moments ago and it went through fine. Thanks, that’s good to know what may cause that error!
Thanks for the help with this!!!