Sending Error Code 404

When sending assets to an external address, I keep getting error code 403. What does that mean? How do I work around it?

3 Likes

Hello @Nomad-E, to better assist could you provide a screenshot of this error directly from the application?

5 Likes

I have a 403 code.
How do I fix this? I went to unstake it’s been over a month

3 Likes

Hello @Cool4cats87,
Sorry for the inconvenience, can you provide more info?
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

Hello, sorry I can’t post a new topic yet, but since what I am seeing is similar, and the timing would indicate possible related.

I am seeing this new error on a swap between BNB and Smart Chain BNB using the same actions i have used nearly 100 times and now it is erroring out. I can’t get my money transferred out because of this as I need it in smart chain BNB format to send.

Here is the error just trying to do a swap… the error code is a 403 as well…

(I am not allowed to send an image it seems, or embed one, so here is the text in the error…)

The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format. Code: 403

Any help would be very greatly appreciated…

4 Likes

Have the same problem:/………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzz

2 Likes

Hey there @TheJourney @Alefire19

It appears beacon chain is receiving a lot of activity at the moment and a node is overloaded.

Can you go to your settings, disable auto node, then select node 2? Changing nodes should fix it.

Otherwise waiting for network congestion to slow down should solve it too.

3 Likes

@Tobi Yes i just tried it a few moments ago and it went through fine. Thanks, that’s good to know what may cause that error!

Thanks for the help with this!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to send bitcoin from my wallet but it hasn’t been working it keeps showing me this -26: txn-mempool-conflict

Code: 400 and I don’t know what to do about it

1 Like

@Unruly Please read this:

2 Likes

Hello please can you help me out I sent bitcoin with a low fee and it been pending since 48hours please I need help

Here’s is my transaction hash 1f663a624b5443fb9ca3eaf3a9531adcdb29b03dc8c96c9e96e763c326063309

Plus if I want to speed up the transaction do I need to add extra $ to my wallet before trying to speed it up cause anytime I tried to increase the fee all I get is the error code mompool comflict

2 Likes

@Skiido That transaction hash does not exist, the transaction itself may not have been broadcasted yet to the blockchain.
Try reimporting your wallet and send out again.
It is always advisable to not adjust the recommended fee by the app to avoid long pending transactions.

2 Likes

I have reimported my wallet more than 5times and it’s not working…

1f663a624b5443fb9ca3eaf3a9531adcdb29b03dc8c96c9e96e763c326063309

That’s my hash please somebody should help me out

2 Likes

@Skiido What is your receiving address ?

2 Likes

14s6dZMCvV9KgQUcAsQ6bfwxw7PLTN31mi

That’s my receiving address please help me out cause I don’t know what else to do

2 Likes

@Skiido This is the pending transaction and there’s nothing we can do, you need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

2 Likes

7 days ago I tried to make Ray token transaction from my trust wallet to my solana wallet. but from that time my transaction is in pending mode and I can’t do anything with tis situation. Could you assit to solve this situation.

@tomark11 Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

7 days ago I tried to make Ray token transaction from my trust wallet to my solana wallet. but from that time my transaction is in pending mode and I can’t do anything with tis situation. Could you assit to solve this situation.

App version 8.10.1
device model Xiaomi 13T
wallet address H7GnAkk1mTmi92k5A5Y9FcAwvUf5um2mp4DbKJiPpH3Z
blockchain Solana
Token Ray

1 Like

@tomark11 Please submit a ticket to the support team as my message above suggests. There is no support here.

1 Like