Sending SAFEMOON to Smart Chain did not work, it sent SAFEMOON to SAFEMOON WTF?!?

I’m getting very frustrated and p’d off at this wallet. I wanted to swap my SAFEMOON (413M) to BNB to I can send to my hard wallet. But when I did the “SEND” apparently the wallet decided to send SAFEMOON to SAFEMOON so I got charged transaction fees and now I don’t have any Smart Chain BNB instead I have 380M SAFEMOON. You wallet made a financial mistake which I would like corrected, and I’m also losing because when I wanted to swap the value was higher. PLEASE RECTIFY THIS IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Well well guess what folks, they both have the same address… Gues you are permanently stuck with SAFEMOON if you buy it because TRUST won’t let you get out of it…

I had the same problem with usdt and now I can’t swap my usdt anymore…

I have a similar issue, I tried selling some of my Safemoon yesterday to BNB Smart Chain which was approved and shows the smart contract call on my trust wallet under Smart Chain (BNB). However it seems as though my Safemoon holdings hasn’t decreased at all (which I’m actually happy about). I just need to know what’s happened if someone can help?

3 Likes

Exact issue, swapped safemoon for smart chain. 10% went to safemoon but the balance did not swap for smart chain

Hello i swapped smartchain to safemoon via Dappspanckaeswap but the quantity of safemoon does not appear on my trustwallet it goes like this ****…Upon checking the dappspancakeswap, I saw my safemoon quantity there. Could someone please help
Me. Im so frustrated, i
Spent 150dollars US for it

The exact same $#!+ Happened to me. I’m beginning to think the trust needs to be removed from Trustwallet. No one from support has reached out to me from their Twitter account except for scammers. I’m beginning to think the new coins aren’t worth investing into at all. I try to moved 115 out of Safemoon and after it’s all said and done, only 88 is left to put into the new coin. It’s almost fraudulent and thinking I will start waiting until the coins are on high caliber exchanges, which SM isn’t yet.

You’re luck it seems that it went BNB to BNB so you weren’t taxed. Mine went SAFE to SAFE so it got taxed by SAFE, lost close to $1000. Anyways I pulled out yesterday using pancakeswap, not sure I can trust TrustWallet anymore as its unable to distinguish coins from tokens. Best of luck to you.

I tried to swap my safemoon to BNB this morning. I still have my safemoon coins and nothing has swapped. Can anybody tell me what went wrong?

Problem solved… I swapped my safemoon for tokocrypto token first. And then I swapped that to smartchain

1 Like

hi,
i had login in trustwallet in my new phone but i have lost all my coins including safemoon and bnd?? can anyone help me

Hello @prarthana
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello @pumag, kindly contact the Safemoon team regarding any deposits made.

Has anyone been able to successfully recover the Safemoon v1 . Lost mine 1/2/22 and hoping I can recover it or a piece of it

@Jgordo415 According to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact the SafeMoon project team.

Ok thanks xfer directly to the Safemoon wallet so u clear why funds got taxed . #rugpull