Sending USDT, error message: “Address Network Failed”

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to look for answers online but couldn’t find any until I bumped onto this support community. I was wondering if anyone could help with this issue. I tried sending some USDT from Binance to Trust Wallet and when I copy the address from Trust Wallet and finalize the transaction, I get the following error message: “Address Network Failed”. I tried writing it down manually but still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??

Hello @makenoise18,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. USDT wallet address in the TW app (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the TW app and Binance (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hello @iamdeadlyz ,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I tried making the transaction today, and everything worked out fine.

While I have you here, I hope you don’t mind if I ask you another question.
I tried sending some BUSD-T from TW to my Binance account, and I keep receiving the message that I do not have enough (Smart Chain) BNB to cover network fees.
Does that mean I have to buy some BNB first, and then make the transaction?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Yes, you need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB to pay the validators for confirming your transaction.

1 Like