Sending USDT, error message: “Address Network Failed”

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to look for answers online but couldn’t find any until I bumped onto this support community. I was wondering if anyone could help with this issue. I tried sending some USDT from Binance to Trust Wallet and when I copy the address from Trust Wallet and finalize the transaction, I get the following error message: “Address Network Failed”. I tried writing it down manually but still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??

1 Like

Hello @makenoise18,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. USDT wallet address in the TW app (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the TW app and Binance (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hello @iamdeadlyz ,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I tried making the transaction today, and everything worked out fine.

While I have you here, I hope you don’t mind if I ask you another question.
I tried sending some BUSD-T from TW to my Binance account, and I keep receiving the message that I do not have enough (Smart Chain) BNB to cover network fees.
Does that mean I have to buy some BNB first, and then make the transaction?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Yes, you need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB to pay the validators for confirming your transaction.

1 Like

Apple iOS 16.6
Trust wallet version 9.4 (788)

I can’t sell or transfer my BTC out of trust wallet. I’ve tried sending a small amount and it repeatedly says “failed to sign transaction”. I need help

Things I’ve tried :

1. deleted trust wallet, redownloaded it
  2. Reimported wallet
  3. Sending btc to Coinbase ( failed)
  4. Selling btc on trust wallet via Moonpay (failed)
  5. Shutting off my iphone
1 Like

Hello @Gir,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

It doesn’t allow me to post a photo, just uploads as code?

1. Wallet address

2. Wallet error

I’m unable to transfer/sell btc out of trust wallet. This btc only shows up in my trust wallet.

@Gir From the address in that screenshot, you do not have such amount in that wallet.

But i transferred two btc in july 2023, one i sold immediately and the other remains stuck in the trust wallet. Otherwise why does my trust wallet still show the 1btc?

@Gir You probably are talking about another wallet address maybe? Because this particular address doesn’t have such history.

Hello. I have been trying to send USDT from the smart wallet to binance in vain. Every time I get this message, " network is unreasonable" . Please help.

@Cephas Can you provide a screenshot of that error

1 Like

Screenshot of error message.
Sorry, l have tried sending the screenshot but the message I am getting is, “you can’t embed media items in a post”

@Cephas You should be able to now and also do not put your email on public emails, we won’t contact you there.

Screenshot of error message.

@Cephas That isn’t Trust wallet !!

Sure. It’s Smart wallet and I believe the solution to Trust wallet could also apply to smart wallet.

@Cephas Please contact their support team, i have no idea regarding that wallet you mentioned.

I have same problem when i am sending XRP to other address. Trust app notified me “failed to sign transaction”. I’m using updated version of trust wallet and i have more than enough in my balance. please help to find out the issue