Sending usdt trc20 is temporarily not working

Mine did not fix anything on my android, i already updated the app but nothing worked

after update app transaction fee increase to 51trx for send just 100 usdt.why?

@wawawa212 for android, new version is available on playstore, go to: https://trustwallet.com/ click on playstore and update then continue with the transaction.

For iOS, new version will the fix will be available today.

hi iamdeadly, what about browser pluggin? is it work correct with tron? Or your team needs more time, and IOS version more prioritate

I’m using an Android phone and I’m still not able to transfer usdt from my wallet

@Jaavid if you update the app and still can’t transfer, try to re-import your wallet and try again. Here is a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

On my usdt trc20, the warning sign went off and now I tried to send usdt, my trx is gone and now the transaction didn’t go why?

Why is my wallet not responding and I sent someone 50 USDT and it went but he wasn’t credited and my balance wasn’t deducted

My USDT is not working and I upgraded it still can’t work, all transaction failed and my trx reduce
Please why

Через сколько вы решите проблему ??? Обновления сделаны , заново переустановили !!! Нечего не помогает !!! Вы удерживаете наши средства !! Трон списывается , а результата как не было так и нет

hi I updated my turstwallet but the problem still exists , what should I do now ??

I updated the wallet on Android but it still says smth about 83 proposal, will it limit me on withdrawing the funds?

Hi. Last night l tried to make some transactions, i got an error Messenge anda I Lost trons. Why?? I want to get them back.

its exact same thing happend to me
for last 2 years i use Trust wallet and send and received TRC20 without any problem but in last 5 days i cant send Trc20 to my other wallet , i , when we can transfer ??? how long it take

Hi there,
Today I updated my Trust Wallet iOS app to version 7.26(720) but still can see the same warning message on my USDT wallet.

Is the issue fixed on this new update?

Please brother I have just upgraded my trust wallet but I’m still not allowed to transfer usdttrc20 please what’s going on

I lose tron with network fee when sending usdt trc20 .my trons comeback?

1 Like

Hello, I upadted my trust wallet iOS app but it still brings same error, can’t transfer usdt, wait for app update.

What’s causing this???

I have the same problem, I have already updated the app but I have the error anyway.do you know what I should do and how much time would be necessary for resolving this problem?

2 Likes

Is there any way to report the problem to the developers of the app?
This is ridiculous, I’m being charged everytime I try to transfer my money and still the transaction fails to complete

1 Like