Sending UST to another Wallet

i cant send TRC20 to my binance

not even with the smallest amount, I need the money

TMNf4CmaV2HPK7VYEiYqQCD7eXSWT35pb2 trust wallet trc20 usdt

3 Likes

Hello @krynnfps
Can you explain what error you get when you try sending out?

1 Like

the message is: You dont have enough Tron (TRX) to cover network fees.

I have 99 USDT TRC20, It won’t even let me send 1usdt when I’m 99usdt

1 Like

@krynnfps You need TRON as gas fees to send out the USDT.
All transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators.
These fees go to the miners/validators directly, not to the Trust Wallet team.
Learn more here:

2 Likes

what is the solution here? What can I do to send myself those USDT?
s
s

i buy TRON to be able to pay the fees. And it stays the same
s
s
s
ss

s
s
s

@krynnfps If you have TRON already, then you should be able to send your USDT out.

I have already solved it, thank you very much
ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I have $23 Tron and I tried to send $100 from my USDT account to another USDT but I got error message "failed out of energy " Despite the failed transaction my Tron account was still deducted for the transaction fee and I had $20 left on my Tron.

Please help out to solve this problem because I can not send money out from my USDT after many attempts and in each failed attempt, my Tron balance reduces.

Hello @ginko7
Can you try updating your app and try sending out again.

Am finding it hard to update the app now on my iphone 5SE, I got a message that my phone doesn`t support the update. how can i move my account to another phone or to my desktop computer?

What is the latest version of the Trust app? Because I have another phone that I can use to download the app again.

Hello @ginko7
Please check Trustwallet.com to download the latest version for your device.

1 Like

@Tobi hi! I can’t create a topic but I have the same issue.
Issue: 1000 USDT has been dedicated from my wallet but never reached receipient due to Fail.
My USDT Tron wallet address: TQMtHAXfJ8Zi8EdR9hU3my5KrrXqPsVMCr
Transaction hash: 6d1a5dece9da318d316a2388b0f032bb2d69f259a2e775d1dcecd47e34fcf0aa TQMtHAXfJ8Zi8EdR9hU3my5KrrXqPsVMCr
Error: failed (out of energy) - but I initiated transaction from trust wallet and it was accepted and sent.
IOS app version: 11.0.1 (943)

As far as I’m concerned the issue caused by trust wallet as I do not set energy amount, it’s fine by you and now I’m missing 1000 USDT.

@Annetcortez Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Good morning, I have the same problem, I bought USDC and I wanna swap to solana I have 132 usd and is saying that I need 24-30 usd to cover the fee, I tried to swap 100 and still the same problem
I deposited that I had left in my bank and I don’t know what to do, I tried to swap usdc to eth and again same problem
ETH:
0x0724c4C399253B47A9013b9117d56E564C2CC388

@Zynrox You need ETH to cover gas fees on the Ethereum network.

Hi Tobi I understand but I have USDC(ethereum) and I wanna change to eth but it doesn’t let me…

@Zynrox You’ll still need Ethereum to cover the gas fees.

Oh… :disappointed_relieved: thank you tobi for your support… I will see what I can do to solve it…

1 Like