Sent a SHİBOSU token to RYOSHI TOKEN help return SHİBOSU

I transferred the Shibosu token to another wallet, thus I entered the address of another Ryoshi Token also from the Smart Chain network … please help return the Shibosu token, it hung on Bsc! It can be seen that the address was Ryoshi Token … Admins Easy job for you … please answer me this is not a little money for me … answer me in DM or write what to do?

3 Likes

Hello @SamVolkov To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I lost my shiba inu because i sent tokens from trust wallet ( bep20) to a wallet with ERC20 network, how can i access my assets ?

1 Like

@Bakhshi1661 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I lost my USDT because I mistakenly sent it to smart chain, and I have tried my possible means to retrieve it but to no avail please
I need ur help please :cry::cry::cry::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Are you sure an admin? something doesn’t look like :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:I need an administrator

1 Like