I send my ADA coins (using ADA Network) from Binance. But i got trust wallet notification it mean i received the coins, but coins didn’t show in my trust wallet. Please help.
It means i will lost my ADA? How can i fix this same issue? Please be kind to help me.
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
I was trying to send some ADA from Binance to trust wallet, at that time i used ADA Network for transaction, cuz at that time i didn’t know about Trust wallet not accept ADA network. Thats the thing was happen.
- This is wallet. It shows that transactions received but now showing the coins. Please consider about my matter and help me to recover this issue for long term trust wallet use.
Hello @Sam95 ADA is doing some node upgrades and it’s creating network disruptions.
Our devs are aware it’s not working in Trust Wallet and monitoring the situation. It will be fixed soon.