Sent BEP20 USDT from trust wallet to a custodial ERC 20 wallet on Bitrue

So I cashed out my safemoon. I turned it into BNB then USDT on trust wallet. I then tried to send it to my Bitrue USDT WALLET and it went through and confirmed. Come to find out I didn’t see it was being sent BEP 20 to ERC 20 there for it never arrived to my Bitrue USDT wallet. Is there anyway for trust to revert it back or return it? I have a view only wallet on trust that shows the balance but I can’t do anything with it. Bitrue is unwilling to help in any way I’ve contacted them and they refused any assistance. I’m still new to this so When it confirmed I figured it was all good to go!

dumb question how did you post on this forum, i cant seem to see how to create a new thread… thanks…!

@Alan47 wondering if you can shed any light on this issue or if there is in fact anything that can be done about it

1 Like

Hello @Christarag337 Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.
If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Did you ever receive your funds from Bitrue? I am in a similar situation.

Hello @ljuan5000 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

No I did not! I tried again recently. They told me I had to provide video of myself logging into both apps, but that it couldn’t be a screen recording. I was like well that’s weird. Sooooo yea I haven’t taken that step yet.

1 Like