Sent Binance-Peg BUSD BEP20 from Trustwallet to BUSD ERC20 on Coinbase

Help. I sent Binance-Peg BUSD BEP20 from Trustwallet to BUSD ERC20 on Coinbase. As expected my funds are lost. Is there any way to retrieve these?

3 Likes

@MarkH To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction Hash - 0xd11f26a964bb04690d52cca96f402f9fab8c48bf330cb4ebf97cd5d17ed8e584

1 Like

@MarkH Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

I have spoken to Coinbase who cannot assist in retrieving funds. BUSD is on Binance chain so they cannot do anything.

@MarkH If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hi Jenny, Any advice on this? Is there anything that can be done as this is on Binance chain?

Please I mistakenly withdraw my nft back to the contract address, I think that’s the seller and I don’t have his contact,how do I retrieve it?

@Tijaniidowu94 the only way is to ask the contract owner to return it to you, otherwise nothing can be done. Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.