Sent Binance-Peg Ethereum to Ethereum Wallet

I imagine my funds are gone but I wanted to give a shot.

I had funds in my Trustwallet in the Binance-Peg Ethereum (ETH) designation.

I then used the SEND feature to send to a coinbase ETHEREUM wallet address I was given.

The transaction is completed, but the funds are not in the coinbase ethereum wallet.

Is there any way to retrieve the funds? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @xantar,

Did you send it to a Coinbase account (no private key or recovery phrase)? Or, you sent it to a Coinbase wallet, where you hold the recovery phrase/private key?

I believe I sent it to a coinbase account. I went into the coinbase ethereum designation and hit “receive” and it generates a receiving address for me.

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase, since you sent your funds to them. Worst case scenario, if they don’t support ETH (BEP20), then your crypto is considered lost.

Hello i got the same issue what did u with the funds, i already did the same thing as u, i’ve sent binnlance peg ethereum to my coinbase eth portfolio address… funds didnt show in coinbase 4days till now, i also created a support ticket contacting the coinbase department for funds and still no answer from them… that im asking u did u lost your funds or fixed issue, thanks in advance.

Hallo. I have the same issue. Six days ago, I also transfered funds from my trustwallet in the Binance-Peg Ethereum (ETH) designation to my coinbase wallet where I hold the recovery phrase. An address was generated through the RECEIVE Ethereum tab on coinbase wallet, and that address I used. Funds didnt show up, till now. Are the funds lost or can I still regain access?
Thanks in advance!

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover or credit it, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting.

Same thing happened to me and when i attempted to contact coinbase they said my information is wrong ive submitted 10 times already, can anyone help?

Hi, @Americanessa94 Please contact the customer support of Coinbase, since you sent your funds to them. Worst case scenario, if they don’t support ETH (BEP20), then your crypto is considered lost.