Sent bnb bep2 instead of bep20

I accidentally sent bnb bep2 instead of bep20 from binance to trust wallet wondering how I can get the funds back or are the lost

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

The same situation just happened to me;
I accidentally sent BNB on the BEP2 Chain into a BNB BEP20 Trust Wallet Address…
…are my funds actually STILL “Retrievable?”
Please Help,

• Thanks
2 Likes

@WMTrinity
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

any luck retrieving the funds? i just did the same thing except sent BEP20 as an ERC20 SHIB, im stressing, not sure if ill get the funds back

i need help retrieving a lost token that i sent to the wrong blockchain i didnt realize it was a erc20 and not a bep20

@TheFingaz
Please try this guide