Sent BNB (BEP20) to a wrong address

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sent BNB to my Roqqu wallet, still missing

A post was split to a new topic: I have send wrong address my busd token from trust wallet

Hello, brother. I found something like this when I was looking for information on my e-mail address. ! I think I connected your wallet with this address. Now I know this wallet address I sent, but I don’t know how to log in. Can Binance help me with this?

It’s unlikely that they can help. Wallet Direct is a connection between Binance.com and Binance Chain Wallet. You should have the recovery phrase for the Binance Chain wallet extension (Binance Wallet - Chrome Web Store).

Brother found my rescue phrase can’t see my money when I enter with a trust walletI wonder where I need to login

Please follow this guide:

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key