Sent BNB to Roqqu without memo

Please I have the same issue I also sent BNB without memo to another wallet and it not reflecting neither it’s in my trust wallet, please how can I retrieve it back and who should I direct my question to that can help me.

1 Like

I sent it to another wallet

I Sent the BNB to my account on a local wallet called ROQQU who brought this to my notice with the below message ::

please note that this transaction was initiated without a unique MEMO , and transactions done without a MEMO can not be credited because they are untraceable

1 Like

Hi @Chriztavo,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. You have to coordinate with the customer support of Roqqu regarding that one, as this is not a Trust Wallet issue and you already sent your funds to them. The only way to reflect your balance is if they are willing to credit it without the memo.

How can I reverse my bnb I send it to another wallet but it didn’t confirmed it and don’t reversing my bnb

Hello @Sadeeqnehpah To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)