Sent BNB to Roqqu without memo

Please I have the same issue I also sent BNB without memo to another wallet and it not reflecting neither it’s in my trust wallet, please how can I retrieve it back and who should I direct my question to that can help me.

2 Likes

I sent it to another wallet

1 Like

I Sent the BNB to my account on a local wallet called ROQQU who brought this to my notice with the below message ::

please note that this transaction was initiated without a unique MEMO , and transactions done without a MEMO can not be credited because they are untraceable

2 Likes

Hi @Chriztavo,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. You have to coordinate with the customer support of Roqqu regarding that one, as this is not a Trust Wallet issue and you already sent your funds to them. The only way to reflect your balance is if they are willing to credit it without the memo.

1 Like

How can I reverse my bnb I send it to another wallet but it didn’t confirmed it and don’t reversing my bnb

Hello @Sadeeqnehpah To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)