Sent BNB to the wrong BNB address in trust wallet

Hi Guys,

I sent BNB from the binance addon browser wallet to my trust wallet, its not showing up so it seems i have sent to the wrong BNB address, is there anyway to recover my funds? Please any help would be appreciated.

Ebs

Hi @Ebs if you are the owner of the destination address, check this guide on how to recover: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

If you are not the owner there’s no way to recover unless you know the owner and ask him/her to return.

A post was split to a new topic: Balance Isn’t displaying

Hi Alan! I’ve send BNB coins from binance to trustwallet (wrong adress, I send it to my eth wallet instead BNB wallet). BNB coin is not on the options to choose from (step 3 coin/token selection) which one should I choose? maybe Binance smart chain?

Hi Alan, I accidently sent shib coins from bitmart to my safemoon trustwallet, I tried that link but don’t see the safemoon option for the coin selection. Is there anything I can do?

Hi, @mkeyes001 @grace_w in Trust Wallet ETH (ERC20) and Smart Chain (BEP20) addresses are identical, even if you accidentally sent to ERC20 address it should be displayed. You can share your addresses here so as I can check first.

Alan, thank you for responding…I checked my wallet this morning and my coins showed up. What a relief, thanks again for the clarification.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!