Sent bnb to trustwallet. Received but immedetly sent away?

Hi, I sent bnb from binance.us to my trustwallet. It says it was a success but then almost immedietly it is sent elsewhere and I no longer have it? I’m wondering if this means my trustwallet is compromised or if I made a mistake somewhere? Posting pictures below of both transactions

Unfortunately somebody has taken it… I am now scared to use trust wallet. So many cases of tokens being taken.

I rather just keep my tokens on an exchange provides the same risk as using trust wallet… in fact never had any issues with any exchanges.

Hi there ,
We regret to say your account was compromised and funds are moved by hackers . We feel sorry for your loss . Your funds are already gone and there is no way to get them back . Kindly stop using that compromised wallet and move any left fund/s from there .
Most possible reason of account hacks are :

1. Sharing 12 words recovery phrase with anybody , anywhere or givingaway it to fake support team .
  2. Using fake app can lead to instant hack .
  3. Signing transaction on untrusted and unaudited dapps .
  4. your device hack or having any app that collect data from your device .
  5. Contacting with fake support and following their guides ( sharing seedphrase ) .
    Read more :
    My Recovery Phrase Has Been Exposed!

Please create another wallet and transfer any funds left. Also, read this guide to protect your wallet further: 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet

1 Like