Sent BTC at a very low networking fee (0.28$)…and now the transaction is unconfirmed for 8 days

Do you see the pending order now?

1 Like

As it stands right now there nothing I can do … the wallet doesn’t allow double spending

I don’t see any orders. Nor the pendin order.

Yes please … it still pending … according to a YouTube video I watched concerning … BTC … the maximum time a transaction can remain pending is 14 days … but in the comments I read a guy saying he had his coin stuck for more than that … but the similarity in their theories is that you ll eventually get the coins back … you need to wait

Have you checked your transaction history ? And plz could you tell me which troubleshooting you did … you mentioned that earlier

1 Like

where do I find the transaction history? (Iphone)

I think I found it in the BTC menu, but I only see the incomings

The troubleshooting u did … it s to cancel the transaction if it s pending … so if u have done it successfully the transaction will be called and the coins will be in your wallet

1 Like

Thank you Ricky1, but I still can’t see the pending transaction. That is my biggest problem. Is this normal? Where is this informaiton from? Am I not seeing it because it is canceled? And how much time is till I get back my BTC? Any information about that? (thank you).
Anyway on the youtube and in the troubleshooting menu you can find the way how to cancel pending orders. Unfortunately I just saw noticed that after re-importing my wallet. Any result in your case?

“If it’s stuck for a long time”, then yes. I had a personal experience way back then, it took a couple of weeks before the BTC was returned back to my wallet.

Hi I sent BTC to a BTC wallet like i normally do £660 and it went into pending for a few hours after that the transaction failed and i lost my £660 the recipient never received and now i owe them. the transaction is also not showing on the blockchain either. is there any way i can get my funds back

Hi,
I know what you are feeling, I was in the same situation. But don’t worry, I’ve found my BTC.
What do you see if you check the blockchain datas at the transfer? Do you have your 12 words key to your wallet?
If yes, try to delete the trust wallet app download and than set it up again. Before every transfer in the future make sure you have got the latest version of the app.
2. Step. If you still don’t see your btc in the trust wallet, download any other wallet app (I made with coinbase wallet) and set it up with the same 12 words key. I did it and my btc was there.
Maybe you set the transaction fee too low. I did it and that coused the problem (+ the latest version is very important).

Good luck!

Hi @zgwola
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi i tried that both ways it still didnt work what do i do? it’s really frustrating because you cant chose the fees you pay on trust wallet, this is the first time this has ever happened to me before

@zgwola
Please be informed that you have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

my transaction has already left pending and is left as failed it isnt a thing where it was automatically dropped it litterally failed and i havent seen my coin ever since. its been 3 weeks now

I am currently having the same issue… please where you able to rectify this problem… if yes, please tell me how.

Hello @zgwola
Kindly reimport your wallet as a Multicoin wallet if your BTC balance is still missing

Hello @Anthonytony
Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.