Sent BTC at a very low networking fee (0.28$)…and now the transaction is unconfirmed for 8 days

Please help me out . I sent BTC at a very low networking fee (0.28$)…and now the transaction is unconfirmed for 8 days… I have been told that the transaction will fail and the BTC will be returned to my account … but seeing the “unspent” beside the recipient address scares me … is it that the recipient received it and has not spent it yet ??? Please help … all I want is my coins back

3 Likes

Hi @Ricky1,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the errors)
  3. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
3 Likes

zpub6rRAfBWGPfEpJdyHZwREyhyM9G7sD1gF9u9x1XTk7hbuF8TaJidSn6Dbowb4wZb1MTNmBgTC3unWTzNKLchT1JBf5LSsiCwZbksbfBasNGY

Looks like you entered a low network fee: Bitcoin / Transaction / 83c30011764b8a4b706a8419beab4c47856263edec8b3f966679f7b1616738e6 — Blockchair

Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time since your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time (weeks/months), the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

2 Likes

Hello,
I am in the same situation. I followed the troubleshooting description and recovered my wallet. Now I don’t even see the pending order. Please help me!!!

1 Like

What does it mean? Do I get back my BTC in the Trust Wallet?

thanks so much for making time for me … am grateful …Oh God … weeks/months :sob:… I just want my coin back … the value of BTC has changed since I made the transaction … if the transaction goes through ,am losing …

1 Like

Hello,
did you also re-imported your wallet?

Yes . If the transaction is dropped … if the transaction has not been confirmed then the coins hasn’t left your wallet … but u can’t do anything with the coins …just wait for it to be cancelled or dropped… thank you

Do you see the pending order now?

1 Like

As it stands right now there nothing I can do … the wallet doesn’t allow double spending

I don’t see any orders. Nor the pendin order.

Yes please … it still pending … according to a YouTube video I watched concerning … BTC … the maximum time a transaction can remain pending is 14 days … but in the comments I read a guy saying he had his coin stuck for more than that … but the similarity in their theories is that you ll eventually get the coins back … you need to wait

Have you checked your transaction history ? And plz could you tell me which troubleshooting you did … you mentioned that earlier

1 Like

where do I find the transaction history? (Iphone)

I think I found it in the BTC menu, but I only see the incomings

The troubleshooting u did … it s to cancel the transaction if it s pending … so if u have done it successfully the transaction will be called and the coins will be in your wallet

1 Like

Thank you Ricky1, but I still can’t see the pending transaction. That is my biggest problem. Is this normal? Where is this informaiton from? Am I not seeing it because it is canceled? And how much time is till I get back my BTC? Any information about that? (thank you).
Anyway on the youtube and in the troubleshooting menu you can find the way how to cancel pending orders. Unfortunately I just saw noticed that after re-importing my wallet. Any result in your case?

“If it’s stuck for a long time”, then yes. I had a personal experience way back then, it took a couple of weeks before the BTC was returned back to my wallet.