Sent BUSD (BEP 20) to BUSD (ERC20)

Hi There, I sent BUSD (BEP 20) from TrustWallet to another wallet (Crypto.com) with BUSD (ERC20) address. Both accounts are owned by me. I am not seeing the funds deposited in my Crypto.com wallet. How do I recover my funds?

Transaction id: 0x3b0d9696a2171f3edd4fbfd15a8b590baf193423edc9910a97c670b8a4e4a532

Hello @pchiguluri Please contact the customer support of crypto.com so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Thanks for your response. Actually the funds showed up this morning.

Thanks

Hello there,

i falsely send Shiba Inu coins on wrong Chain.
I got them first on Binance and wanted to add them into my Coinomi Wallet.
They arrived there but i am not able to “use” or “see” them in my wallet.
So i wrote Binance support, they told me to write Coinomi.
Coinomi support told me, the Coins were there in my wallet, if i want to get access now to them i have to use Trustwallet and import my Coinomi wallet into it and send the coins back to a wallet which supports the BEP20 chain, i.e. to Trustwallet !
So, i did what i can do, had imported that Coinomi wallet already into Trustwallet, but i am still not able to see my coins nor have access to them. Please help me to get them back :slight_smile:
I dont know where i do the mistake

Thanks for helping.
Best regards

@FabOne To better assist, please send the following information from Trust wallet after import:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Alan47,
thanks for your help - i made it, got access to the coins :slight_smile:
but now, i’ve got another problem - there is a wallet, which seems to be a “watch only” wallet, how can i change this to a regular wallet ?
thanks again for your help and time !
best regards !

@FabOne that means you imported wallet and instead of wallet recovery phrase. Read how to import here: Migrate from Coinomi to Trust Wallet