Sent CAKE to my own address

Hi Guys,

Can someone help my concern. I mistakenly sent my cake to my own address. It did not reflect to my wallet. What to do to recover my funds. Thanks in advance.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
    0x48ff1799a01ac7bfcb2a2a8c52aa552e17f6dc0c

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

0x5c71535a662ba32c0c8ffb3698e245c423abdcac04c9fab98c5571eeb0fb09b2

Thanks for the quick reply…

It shows on Bscscan you used the said amount to enter into a lottery by Pancakeswap

This transaction was happen last year. I have difficulty going to trust wallet tech support that is why I’m trying to ask for help now. I enter lottery in pancakeswap last march this year. So that is a different transaction. You can also check my incoming transfer. The said amount(10.69 cake) was never reflected to my wallet. Please extensively check and help me with this concern. Ty in advance.

This is the transaction information.

You already used that 10.69 CAKE tokens. Hence the balance is 0. You can cross-check here: https://bscscan.com/token/0x0e09fabb73bd3ade0a17ecc321fd13a19e81ce82?a=0x48ff1799a01ac7bfcb2a2a8c52aa552e17f6dc0c

Yes. I already checked my transaction 1 by 1. Please see picture below.

From the highlighted transaction, you can see the same address from sender and receiver.
I can’t see the same incoming amount during that time.

It’s intentional. It will not show up as “received” in the app since it is a self-transaction.