Sent crypto from trust to Coinbase and never received it

Sent crypto from Trust wallet to my Coinbase account ! It went from the trust but never received !
What I should do! I waited more than 25 days and nothing !!

2 Likes

Hi @Zed.Alhatab

Please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the Settings>About, send a screenshot)
  2. Your Crypto address (tap on Receive, send a screenshot of the QR code)
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

Providing complete and accurate information will help us in assisting you.

1 Like

I have the same issue as above. I transferred my Shiba Inu to coinbase and never received it. I have the transaction hash and every other informations. Please where and who do I send the informations to?

1 Like

Hello @Tomjoshy To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

This is the screenshot

0x1A7595C012FC348FE18FBc1a6D96A65f24eaAc4D. The wallet address I sent the SHIBA INU token to on Coinbase.

Transaction Hash: 0x922e57d136a29b3bf901397e9584c605e5dc8c7fc905b5a9ee16913c1bb2bcb0

Hello there I have the same problem did someone resolve it ? Cause i still don’t

1 Like

So coinbase started receiving SHIBA INU token to their wallet and I tried to send mine to their wallet. The transaction showed completed on trust wallet app but I never received the tokens in my Coinbase wallet.

@Tomjoshy what I know Coinbase doesn’t supports Binance peg tokens. Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.