Sent DG to Trust from Uniswap, but not appearing in Trust

Hi there. I connected my wallet (wallet connect) to uniswap and swapped ETH for DG.
Etherscan shows successful transaction.
Trust now shows the DG token, but no transactions and its showing the wrong price for DG. Showing $628 where DG is on 50¢. Any ideas here?

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Thanks but found the issue.
Trust must have found the universal version of the token and opened it
I just manually searched the tokens and found it.

2 Likes

Hi,

I bought some corgi coin and some bNb using pancake swap, I didn’t have access to my phone for a bit and now coins are missing, managed to log back into my account with the same phone but can’t retrieve the coins ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Hello @dkunwar To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I swapped babydoge for smartchain yesterday afternoon, it’s been 18 hrs. An no change to my wallet. I got a trade / swap completed but nothing has showed up yet.

2 Likes

@Falenaghell To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

سلام خسته نباشید ۱۰ روزه دارایی منو بردن بالای ۵ بار از پشتیبانی درخواست کردم کسی نیست جواب منو بده واقعا متاسفم برای پیگیری تراست ولت

Sorry just seen the message, still looking for my Corgi coin, I bought from pancake swap using BnB.

I don’t have Daps on my iPhone which android do.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

@dkunwar Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Where to find the transaction hash ? I can do the wallet address. Please suggest ?

0xf5baD09b52F3b2d0fee17ebd347d09637a32EDa5

That’s the wallet address and let me know the transaction hash, how Doni get it please ?

This address has never bought any token or having any transaction history. Probably you are looking on wrong wallet.

I did buy from trust wallet , is it possible I might have two wallets or my 12 digits phrase incorrect ?

Thanks

@dkunwar yes, you can scan your address on explorer and check. Read my response above too.