Sent ERC20 tokens to BEP20

Hello @Mahendra99 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Brother please help whee do I send E-mail or where do I send i Need your help asap brother

Where do I send you email address please share that so can send please help me.brother it’s our hard earned money i know it’s my mistake bit please help to recover it

@Mahendra99 you can upload details here, but if you are uncomfortable you can open a ticket here: Submit a ticket : Trust Wallet

And this is Transaction id

0x01a11dfd02ad4e5d9412e2bd0bb0fdd0679fbc372bc37e5e6e4dbd4e5806c14c

@Mahendra99 is your wallet multi coin wallet? If yes, tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT ERC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

No brother it’s.not and u tried to add ercusdt tether manually also it’s not multi coin :cry: please do something

You can import your wallet as ETHEREUM wallet and try to follow steps above. Here’s a guide on how to import a wallet: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

I m not able.tk understand this bro as I have setup bsc I m.not able.tk understand how to import any vedio please

As i have some token also in wallet as if now so it’s very confusing for me and addrsss I used to depist was bep20 from this same bsc setup of my trustwallet

Also I think I tried to open another wallet and I did enabled erc usdt in that but deposit addrss was different from bsc deposit addrss which I used

@Mahendra99 You have to import existing wallet as ETH wallet.

1. Backup your current wallet: Backup your Recovery Phrase or Private Key

2. Import backed up wallet: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

Why there is metamask I have trust wallet I m.cmfuse brother can help with any other way

I m waiting bro please who’ve me some solutinn which I can do easily please

Alan brother please help I reay needed it brother please tell me right way or if j can see any vedio to do it

Please help me check my transaction.
I have deliveried ETH from Binance to Wallet trust.
Binance notification that it’s completed but Wallet trust have not received any ETH.
Txid: 0xf040bb1482adf6a3e608d124a74439a1155b1f6ada841d8c5311c0664c81a24a
wallet trust app ver: 1.33
Wallet ETH address: 0x06D480d227D801BbF4C924Eb2dFd9Bb33D4e61A0

@Eris09 you already swapped your ETH for Diamond Boys Coin on PancakeSwap.
Here’s transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x77dcc112d16a9dd5d63289831fc7731c03d500844e5cb8d69fb3ccddf81146c3

A post was split to a new topic: Sent XVS to vXVS address

Hi , please help
I send KOM from mt external wallet to my trustwallet by ERC20> but the trust wallet is BIP20, and the KOM crypto in trustwallet is BIP20. and dosent show in my wallet. any way to get my money??
thank you

Hello @memouz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)