Sent ETC to BEP20 address

Hello dear

I accidentally sent Ethereum Classic from binance on Bep20 (bsc) network my trust wallet,but address of my Ethereum Classic (trust wallet) was on the ETC network, but didn’t received any anything yet. how should I retrieve the ETC ?
“I mistakenly entered the Ethereum Classic on bsc network address to send the Ethereum Classic on ETC Network”

txid:
0x61c383c93dca3824149d34d3b1192094c6036209e87a01d9c24926a7e05fb1a6

3 Likes

Hello @mohamadsadeq To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 hi
i have the same exactly problem
can you help me to return it?

Hello @amin_goli send the details asked above so as we can look on your issue.

the vesion of my

2-

i sent the etc to this addres with bsc network☹️

@amin_goli send all details asked above, including transaction hash and address in plain text (copy and paste).

3- the txid is:

0x52902e5c325784df0f3390a2cb0fe0f7dc3d478192a19462a52187ad2cbf12ee

4- hi Sir

I wanted to transfer some etc from my binance account to my wallet, I gave etc wallet address but I chose bsc network.

this is my wallet

@amin_goli Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

@Alan47
I did, but I did not receive any ETC.
The address I gave in this network is different from the address here. I gave the ETH address, but I chose the bsc network.

@amin_goli ETH and BSC addresses are identical, in your case, after importing they should be 0x8ae8faf2819d6c77fe5e2b37bebe3aef5c914444 (Both ETH and BSC).

Can you check the current BSC address?

@Alan47
Unfortunately they are not same

@amin_goli have you copied and import (as smart chain wallet) the private key associates with: 0x8ae8faf2819d6c77fe5e2b37bebe3aef5c914444?

It seems like you didn’t follow the procedure above successfully.

@Alan47 thanx a lot bro i found it
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!