Sent ETH from KuCoin doesn’t reflect

Hello ,
I sent ETH from KuCoin to Trust wallet

ETH has not been received in Trust

Trust Version 6.9. Tried logging out and loading wallet again

Trust wallet : 0x082D9ee9dB461FF51322d2c2E502CF569b48a790

Tx hash : 0x51a6fd6daed74783ea721328e2fd801e248c3e73374d8047970e27bf2baccb2d

Please advise

Hello @adoris your funds didn’t reflected because you withdraw your ETH via KCC blockchain. Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports KCC blockchain.

You have to extract your ETH private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: How to Add Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) Network to Metamask

If you did procedures correctly and your address is identical to the one in Trust wallet but your funds are not there, ask Metamask on how to add custom token on Metamask.

Dear @Alan47 I have the same issue as well and I followed all the steps. In the final step where I add the Private Key into the Custom Token Import page on the MetaMask. I get this error message that the “Token address must be a valid address”. I have checked and verified that I am inserting the right address. then why this message?

@manwar there is no another way, just follow instructions above carefully you’ll make it. You have to do yourself as it involves your wallet recovery phrase.

You can contact Metamask for support too.