Sent eth to my trust wallet and it hasn’t shown

Same here I sent eth to my trust wallet and it hasn’t shown in over 4 days but it says my wallet has the $ on etherscan

4 Likes

Hello @Faded To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Eth Wallet Address: 0xe352733E90ab08613d7FA35e3E9969f73D502316

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x44d1fcd2836183325ea7b5ac7830d6614d03267b51483a007addc89cdc830866

Tried re importing wallet using a vpn and a different device and still doesn’t come up in my wallet ( I confirmed I entered the right seed phrase)

2 Likes

Is there anything I can do to recover the funds? They appear on the wallets address on ether scan

@Faded this could be issue on your side, try different VPNs and try to switch to different locations and networks too.

Enviei meu ethereum da binance para Trust wallet usando o bep20 mais não apareceu na minha carteira , já faz uns dias que espero o contato mais ninguém me ajuda do suporte .