Sent ETH to VeChain address

Hí i tried to send eth to vechain in the trust wallet and it says it was succes but didnt arrived. What happened amd what i can do? I hope somebody can help. Thanks

Screenshot_20210924_155457_com.android.chrome|230x500

Hello @Luki86 your wallet didn’t credited because you sent ETH to wrong blockchain.

Please follow this guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select VeChain in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > ETH > import the private key

Sorry but i cant do it i dont what to do or how. I tried what you sent but didnt worked. I would like to receive Back that money and i had another the same i try to sent polygon to ETH but it didnt go through. Can you help me? And where i can find the correct address if i want to send cryptos in the trust wallet?

Screenshot_20210927_174118_com.android.chrome|230x500

@Luki86 that is the only way… repeat the steps on guide above correctly it’ll work.