Sent ethereum to wrong address

Can you please help me.I wanted to switch etherium from trust wallet to binance. In the binance I copied the address from the etherium, but in the trust wallet I entered the wrong token and pasted the address from the etherium and send. I realized late what I’ve done. Is it possible to return coins?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I had etherium at the trust wallet. I wanted to switch it to binance. I went to the binance and copied the address from the etherium. Then I went to the trust wallet and accidentally entered another token (TRDG), clicked “send” and pasted the address from etherium and work. All my tokens are gone. Is it possible to bring them back?

Transaction hash:0xb402bf208356af02167a2c8bbc80b0c8616a8cc858342e6a82920f9fe9e3f2bf

Interacted with(to):0x92a42db88ed0f02c71d439e55962ca7cab0168b5

@Bane4317 Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed.
Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Please can you help? i sent Ethereum to Coin metro and they cannot receive it on BSC, i have no idea how to recover it back to trustwallet?