Sent from Kucoin and the transaction

I sent from Kucoin and the transaction says completed to 2J94EpHFMwfA46PHi48NycC6LzqEsxHFNv5szbQU7K7D
Which is my trust wallet address.

Transaction on sky coin shows complete Ted to my correct address on trust wallet but my funds aren’t showing? What do I do here? Can someone please help???

I sent my CWAR from Kucoin to the correct trust wallet address but my funds are not showing in my wallet. How did this happen?

What do I do? Thanks

Hello I sent from kucoin to trust wallet and never received my tokens. Wallet address is correct. Can you please help?

Bitcoin was sent to my trust wallet but I haven’t seen it reflect even though it shows the transaction to be successful I don’t see the coin.

Hello @beauancien To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@beauancien this address has no any history of transaction. Please send the transaction hash on plain text here.

Please guys is it possible to withdraw the watch address money from my wallet???

Hello @George8 it is not possible. If you want full access of your wallet you have to import your wallet recovery phrase or private keys.