Sent funds to different network on Coinbase

Hello

I am having the same issue as I have sent my £8k BEP20 from Trust Wallet to my ETH on Coinbase and it was successful but the funds are not in my Coinbase account and Coinbase said they don’t support that network but Trust Wallet allowed it and now my funds are missing

1 Like

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Do you mean my £8k will be lost if I don’t get help to retrieve it? Coinbase said they can’t help me because they don’t support the network and asked me to contact Trust Wallet

@BlessingO The token was confirmed sent already from your Trust wallet.
Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.
Only Coinbase can resolve this if they are willing to recover the funds for you.

Coinbase said the funds was sent from Trust Wallet and they should be able to retrieve it for me. They didn’t receive the funds because they don’t support the network so where is my fund?

Thank you Jenny. Coinbase said they don’t receive funds from network that they don’t support so they advised me to contact Trust Wallet so retrieve the funds for me. Why would Trust Wallet allow transactions to go through to a network that is not supported like Coinbase and make customers go through this hell for their money? Please I need help to get my funds back as it is all I have hoped for and this is affecting my health already please