Sent mistakenly LINK coins to wrong network

I sent LINK coins to celcius wallet. I sent it from trust wallet… But the destination of celcius network is ERC 20. But i sent it on BEP20. Is there any way to recover my pending coins? I can see them on the network. But i don’t have any private key on celcius. Highly appreciated if anyone can help me to recover it.

2 Likes

hello mate, I did the same (sent BUSD, not LINK). Hope you managed to retrieve your money. If so, can you tell how? thank you

3 Likes

sure ill definitely let you know. also update me if you found a solution

nice one. nothing so far, but I’ll keep you posted as well

1 Like

Ive done something similar…hoping someone can help us!

yes. will see. there will be definitely solution

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent ETH to shakepay ( Canadá)

I did the same thing send to erc wallet didn’t arrive ?

I sent LINK coins to celcius wallet. I sent it from trust wallet… But the destination of celcius network is ERC 20. But i sent it on BEP20. Is there any way to recover my pending coins? I can see them on the network. But i don’t have any private key on celcius. Highly appreciated if anyone can help me to recover it.

1 Like

Hi @shansachi,

Is the transaction still pending? If yes, you can cancel it by sending 0 BNB to your wallet address with the same nonce. Check this similar guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions

If no and it is already successful & confirmed, you need to talk with the customer support of Celsius so they can check if it’s recoverable.

A post was split to a new topic: Sent nano to the exchange

Hi. The transaction is confirmed and not pending. I tried to contact celcius support but they are not responding and looks like they don’t like to take responsibility for this.
Is there anyway that recover it from Trust Wallet team. I am really appreciate you if they can.

I see. Unfortunately, you already sent your crypto to them. Trust Wallet cannot recover those cryptos. Celsius is the only one who can retrieve it if they are willing to do so,

Hello.
I do same mistake! I send BUSD from Binance to Celsius today.
Can you tell me if the support help you about this?
Many thanks…

I sent my fund to luno without knowing that they accept only Ethereum network… and the transaction was completely confirmed by the Blockchain .contacting luno support they told me they can not Access my fund by any means.
Anyone to assist me???

Hello @Kizito1 Please contact the customer support of LUNO so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.