Sent my 2 AAVE tokens to my Trust Wallet over 20 hours ago and it is not showing up

Hi, I sent my 2 AAVE tokens to my Trust Wallet over 20 hours ago and it is not showing up. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi @CryptoLover,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. AAVE wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I can’t attach images here or links, maybe because I’m a new account? how should I proceed with this?

Please try again. You can now post screenshots.

![C|690x260]

This is the withdrawal from Kraken Exchange. They said it went through and to contact you,

Looks like you successfully received the AAVE (ERC20) tokens: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf13db6fa33f9a837f23c82c89d10b891ff1a1c1b2955026b1b9151068c5f845c

Please re-import your wallet by following this guide:

Thank-you so much! That worked. I shouldn’t have to do that every time correct? what caused this?

Correct. More likely an incomplete request to get your correct balance.

Does Trust Wallet require Ethereum to send AAVE tokens? It cost like $6 in AAVE to send from the exchange to Trust. But requires $100 in ETH gas fee to send back to the exchange. Can I pay in AAVE for lower cost?

Trust Wallet is a non-custodial (decentralized) wallet. Paying in AAVE is not possible as you are interacting directly with the blockchain. So yes, you need ETH so you can pay for the network fees. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is not the one who is charging those fees, it goes directly to the miners.

A post was split to a new topic: I have some USDT in my Trust Wallet, but when i connect it to the AAVE app, this doesn’t show my balance at all