Sent my tokens to wrong address

Hi,
A few days ago I’ve transfered 101.79 ONG to my broker but I didn’t recieve my money and I think I sent to wrong address.
can you help me?

Hello @hamidraoufi,

You need to contact the customer support of your broker so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like

I am on the same boat. I never knew about BEP20 before and thought that I will not get issue if I send it to another wallet. Two days ago, I sent my BEP20 ETH funds from my Trust wallet to my Coinbase account and never got any notification from Coinbase that My funds has arrived. I sent out an email to them, then came back that they don’t support BEP20 tokens. Now I have to go to Binance for help if its possible to recover my funds since I don’t know BEP20 won’t work with another wallet that don’t support it. Is there a way I can still get my funds back to my Trust wallet, Anyone has ideas who can share with me on hiw to restore funds?

Today I’ve send XRP from Binance tot BSC in Trust Wallet. It is stupid. It had to be sent to XRP in Trust Wallet. Now my money is gone. Can you help me?

Hello @Martijs To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Solved: I copied the adress in Trust Wallet that I’ve send the XRP to. And then XRP token showed up with my money.