Sent my UNI balance from the Trust Wallet address to the Coinbase one

Hello, I’ve sent my UNI balance from the Trust Wallet address to the Coinbase one. The transaction is marked as confirmed but I still did not receive my tokens on Coinbase after 4 days. The contract and the name of the crypto is the same and the Coinbase address is correct. What should I do?

Hi @ErenTesla,

You need to contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

They told me to contact Binance and Binance told me to ask to Trust Wallet for it. What should I do? Basically, I’ve sent some UNI from the Trust Wallet App to Coinbase through Binance’s BEP2/BEP20 chain. Coinbase does not support BEP2/BEP20 and my funds has been lost. The transaction hash is: 0xde5e7baacb4b41f4a9e82918b650f2649167e9ed654285c21831a36c70a09de0

I see. Unfortunately, there is nothing that the Trust Wallet team can do about it. It is not possible to revert the transaction since it is already confirmed. If Coinbase is not willing to credit your account or recover it, then you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check things first.

I won’t use Trust Wallet or Coinbase anymore then. This is absolute trash.

This is not Trust Wallet’s issue. You mistakenly sent it. This could have been prevented by checking if Coinbase accepts BEP20 or not.