Sent raca to bnb address

Hello Alan47,

I mistakenly sent out my RaCa Tokens to a normal BNB address and now my coins aren’t showing up in the address. what do I do? (Sorry i dont know much english)

Hello @Zet_8800 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Raca’s address: 0xfaF99484675dEb7acBECC1597Ad30388A3B7d7c4

1. Transaction hash

0xd41c43f24a36424e3bef6d9f5b2ff167650d4fd1cf43ccb45977d8cea03852e5

1. (Sorry in advance for my bad english. I am from southest asia)
    Hi, Alan47
    So first I was trying to transfer my all raca to bnb in my Binance App. So I just went into my raca in trust wallet then clicked send after that I pasted my bnb address (Binance App) then confirm. But I didn’t see the money comes thru. After that I realized I made a huge mistake by doing that. I was so stupid, Alan. Sorry, but can you help me bring it back to my raca’s acc? It really means a lot to me. :frowning:

Thank you, Alan

Zet.

Again, Thank for helping me out, Alan. Thank you.

Zet

@Zet_8800 confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed.

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Hallo Alan, I guess I am having the same problem too. I swap bnb to raca but I don’t know where it ends up since I don’t see it in my wallet. Can you help me with that? Thank you…

Hello @Geeky To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello @amcgrath23 Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue.