Sent some BIDR from my binance account to my BNB Smart chain address

Alan Can I get your help too. I sent some BIDR from my binance account to my BNB Smart chain address on TRUST WALLET mistakenly, I have tried to use private key but I still can’t find my missing funds.

1. My Trust Wallet Version 2.1.2
  2. Mytransaction hash is 0x4416F20bCaB7aDaf1eA0400300c0e8207506eCF8,txid is 0xc9acd00263584649f3c2a0600b931f70935b402d878f47aad5acacb30a2ab814
1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please can I get your help please
I mistakenly sent USDT to SMART CHAIN
I have been trying to retrieve it but to no avail
Please help me​:cry::cry::clap::clap:

@Simon71 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)