Sent to my Trust address but not received

@Mentorifendu Please check your address on the blockchain explorer to see if you received and if you did, then I’d suggest you switch your internet connection and then try reimporting your wallet.

I sent usdt from another platform and it hasn’t arrived for almost two days… please help, I have all the block scans

@Bjaczzz Please try adding the USDT manually if not shown.

1 Like

I did that and still nothing.maybe I did something wrong, can you check it? will send screenshots

@Bjaczzz Can you provide your receiving address.

1 Like

I sent BNB from my binance wallet to the address specified. On bscscan it shows the transaction under multi-chain portfolio. What does this mean?

Receiving address : 0x67924485c9C7Ef3F755e1d66B0073376183e47Be
This is just filler text to make it 70 characters

@theTrueStar4ever You sent opBNB to your address and not exactly BNB.
Please add it manually in your token list.

I sent it from binance to trust wallet. on Binance it says that the transaction has been completed but nothing has arrived. I provide the recipient’s address:
0x7F34fB40f26C4EAE0f42db166C8793A1f101539a

@Bjaczzz You sent on the BEP20 network hence you need to add USDT with the BEP20 tag.

Can you help me get it back? I’m asking with all my heart.and can it be recovered at all?

@Bjaczzz Your BNB is in your wallet, you only need to add it manually like I said.
This is your address right ?
0x7F34fB40f26C4EAE0f42db166C8793A1f101539a

@Bjaczzz If you’re still confused on how to add it manually, on your main wallet page tap the upper right corner then search USDT and toggle on the one with the BEP20 tag.

Hi Toby. I have the same problem. I have sent a trial of 1 SOL from bitget to trust. After sending it I realized that the toggle for SOL in trust wallet was off so I immediately turned it on so the SOL show in the wallet. But have never recieved it to date. However after turning on the toggle I tried 0:1 SOL with the exact same way and this time I got it in no time. What am I supposed to do now ? Trinity

@Trinity73 Please check your address on the blockchain explorer to see if you have received both transactions on the same address or to a different one.

I sent BTC from Binance to Trust Wallet and it hasn’t arrived 2 days later, said complete on Binance after 10 minutes.

Recieving address. 1Gtqd4TZ2qVKaKXRi5chvCmWr1uC3b92GN

TXID. Off-chain transfer 180604131217

@Concho There are no recent transfers on this address, you should check that you have sent to the right address.

I have checked the address, it is perfect. I have confirmation email from Binance.

It is not allowing me to upload a screenshot

I did and other than the second trial which I received it doesn’t show any other transactions ? I searched in SOLSCAN

@Trinity73 Please cross check on the sending wallet to see where you have sent to.