Sent tokens to Binance but not reach destination

Hi, I submitted a request and provided all information last Thursday. I tried to send BNB to Binance account. I have the right address but I used the wrong memo. Binance said I need to contact Trust because you guys should still have it or be able to recover it for me. Any help would be amazing.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

This is the receipt I got when I did the transaction

@davidschuh14 drop your address and transaction hash here in plain text too.

I tried sending and it has been waiting for approval. When I sent the pictures it did not say that, so I am not sure why?

A8E08BEB8475623C0F3DBF12FA1389FE9573B109198846F5055E6EFFB9F7994F -Transaction Hash

bnb1wk59vs4ehspgf75f9hha4spee4a2gych4jtdu0 -Address

@davidschuh14 your funds transferred successfully from Trust Wallet to your destination address and can’t be reversed. Provide the Binance support with transaction hash so as they can check.

I tried reaching out to them and sent them all of the same information. I believe when I did the transaction, I used the wrong memo code. Have you heard of this before? Would they be able to hopefully find my transferred coins?

Try to follow this guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support
But, remember this is not Trust Wallet issue, the one who can help you now is Binance: