Sent Tomoe to tomo adress

Hi I sent TOMOE to TOMO adress from binance and now I can’t find any of my funds so I’ve done all the part about private key and importing your wallet but I can’t get the last part of importing so how I will get my funds back.
I’m in dark so I would be so happy if someone helps

Hello @Hnmakud,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TOMO wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hey I’ve sent everything that you needed to your Email with screenshots that you ask.

To [email protected]? That’s the legitimate email address.

If you prefer in waiting for them to respond, then please wait as there are a lot of tickets that are being handled. Else, you can send the information here.

So can you help me?

Please follow this guide:

Notes: Select ETH in the coin part. In the derivation path, select BIP32, then enter this in the path m/44'/889'/0'/0. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses, then get the private key of 0x8F34013c48B226E54058Ff22B2684262b72a4eBe.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Ethereum > import the private key

1 Like

So I’ve done everything you said but I can’t still see my funds there is nothing in my wallet

As stated earlier, import it as an Ethereum wallet. Please follow the instructions. Read and understand again if necessary.

1 Like

I got it and It worked so I’m really really thankful for your help.Thanks agian

1 Like