Sent USDC ETH to USDC ZKsync era network

Hello.
I’ve sent USDC on Eth network to Trust wallet to USDC on ZFsync era network. Is there a way to recover my usdc or are they lost?
Id tx: 0xdc28a732950ca7353c85fd12e0e37f0bf5aef991237ab9f5160f8e1d61b08184

3 Likes

@Verok33 Since you sent USDC on the Ethereum network, you will receive on the Ethereum network.
Please add the USDC on the Ethereum network in your wallet manually.

1 Like

There is Usdc on Eth network in my main wallet, but the funds is not there.

1 Like

I got 2 wallets - the main and the ZKsync Era wallet. I sent USDC using Eth network to the USDC address on ZKsync Era.

2 Likes

@Verok33 You need to import as an Ethereum wallet first then or Multi coin wallet.

1 Like

Tobi, I imported USDC on Eth in Multi coin wallet(Main wallet), but the funds are not there. Maybe I did not explain it correctly. I sent USDC on eth network to the USDC address on ZKsync era. I also sent the screen shots and transaction id - is there anything you can do?

1 Like

@Verok33 ZKsync era and Ethereum are both EVM based and have the same address hence your USDC was received on your Ethereum address.
Check the explorer also:

2 Likes

So why it does not show in a wallet?..maybe some additional steps needs to be taken? Balance of usdc on eth in my multicoin wallet is zero.

Tobi, is there anything I can do to get access to my usdc? The transaction showed as received, but it does not show in the wallet. I am not allowed to upload a photo unfortunately.

1 Like

@Verok33 Can you import your wallet as an Ethereum wallet like I said above.

1 Like