Sent USDT to BNB

Hi

I sent Money from my binance “USDT” and i did not converted to BNB and i sent it to my trust wallet and i didnt get the money can you please help me at all?

Hello @Amr1st To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Sir, I thank u so much ,usdt were retrieved, but please how should I withdraw my USDT bep2 and beb20 from trust wallet to another wallet,
Trust wallet staff are always the best, thank u

1 Like

Hello @Musty2000 what error are you facing when trying to send out your funds. Screenshot the error message and send it here.

Please help me i sent Eth Crypto From Trust wallet to another wallet who doesnt support BNB Cryptos. They told me to contact you to recover my funds or crypto … Can you please help me ?

Hello @Amr1st Please contact the customer support of the destination platform so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

I contacted coinbase wallet customer service they told me this “ Our best recommendation would be to import your wallet using the recovery phrase to a trusted private wallet provider that supports this network to retrieve these funds”

But I don’t know how to do that can you please help me

Hello @Amr1st
Please see guide below:

Sir,

I faced same problem. Please assist me.

Hi,

I have accidently sent USDT to BNB address, from Binance to trustwallet.

I have shared the details for transactions. Please help to recover my money,

​Time: ​2021-12-23 13:13:13
​Currency: ​USDT​ ​119.28434281​ To ​BSC

Address​ : ​0xB2F0fA1790B900E4D98f14EBF48b7183CB83db7B

TxID​: ​0x0ea206800617a6d8ead21d125b4458b8860a46a2e58d0d7bd7ff56dbd4f0db17

From [0xe2fc31f816a9b94326492132018c3aecc4a93ae1] (Binance: Hot Wallet 7)

Interacted With (To):
Contract [0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955] (BUSD-T Stablecoin)

App version 4.1

Hello @ashish.vitthal.dalvi
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with BEP20.

Hello

I sent tether usdt from Binance to trust wallet under BNB by mistake … the funds were never received. Please help !

Hello @Mpuzio To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version 7.0

bnb1z9jm47rchgqh6j2mnechepjpwz4ruxauea78jp

I sent tether usd from Binance app to my bnb trust wallet by mistake. The money is now missing.

@Mpuzio tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT BEP2 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Here is a screen shot of the transaction from Binance

Thank you all set !

Perfect I found the money

You are the best

Trying to get 70 characters !