Shanshu Inu is missing

Hi Alan47…Can you help me to recover my missing or stuck coins? I sent some of my Sanshu Inu to the wrong coins-feisty doge and the transaction got stuck. Need help to get my Sanshu back.

Hello @Trust-ozi To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,

Sorry for the late reply. I just saw this message on my span email now. Below are what you requested:

1. Trust wallet version is 1.33 See attached

2. Crypto wallet address is 0x970459AbA323f5c026B3054Ca07074Ed59466928

3. N/A

4. I’m new into cryptocurrency on trust wallet. So I try to send some of my Sanshu token to another different token under same ERC20. The transaction was not complete and I never received my coin back. I have attached a sceenshot of the total Sanshu token I tried to send. It’s circled in red on the sceenshot.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you.
Glory

Hi Alan,

Please can you reply to my message to let me know what I can do to get my token back Please.

Thanks,

Hi Alan,

I sent you the information you requested to better assist me…could you reply to my message to let me know what I can do to get my token back pease.

Thank you.
Glory Ozi

@Trust-ozi you transferred your Sanshu tokens directly to the faisy doge smart contract, not swapped.
Here’s transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf158c7d88b0fca5849f0b82fb1ac0ee3c38b85155109a292e7beaf3c3f932324

Unfortunately, nothing we can do to reverse a confirmed blockchain transaction. Be careful next time, double check before transacting.

That’s a big lost to me…however thank you so much for your time. Also I’m not getting the exact number of tokens using the new contract on my Myobu token. When I try to swap the old amount, I’m not getting the same dollars equivalent when I tried to swap it.Now I have two with different amount.
Here is the address of the old contract.
0x970459AbA323f5c026B3054Ca07074Ed59466928

And here is the address with the new contract
0x970459AbA323f5c026B3054Ca07074Ed59466928

Please let me know how you can help so I get my total quantity to my new contract.

Thanks again.

@Trust-ozi for this issue, you have to contact Myobu project team.
……