Shib MIssing and waiting for Customer support

Hi Everyone, So far this is Day 3 awaiting a Ticket response and the 1st Ticket response was :
|### Trust Wallet Support [email protected]|1:13 PM (2 hours ago)

Hi EVERETT,
You can follow this guide to find the missing crypto:
My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?

If you still need assistance, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the Settings>About, send a screenshot)

2. Your Crypto address (tap on Receive, send a screenshot of the QR code)

3. Screenshot of the wallet

Providing complete and accurate information will help us in assisting you.
****THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE SENT THE SAME INFORMATION 3 TIMES? HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE?
HAS ANYONE GOT THERE COINS BACK OR GOT THE PROBLEM FIXED? AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?

WHY DON’T THEY MAKE A UPDATE OR 3.0 FIX? 90 PEOPLE CAN’T BE WRONG
PLEASE ADVISE?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It happened to me as well. Day 3 without my Auto’s like what’s going on! It says transfers to another account without my approval and then they send that long paragraph saying that they can’t do nothing about it like what? No way is there problem because they let it happened and haven’t help at all

1 Like

@AaronH

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

I purchased WeiUp and InfinitX yesterday and it went up over 3000% and %500 but my balance went down, can I get some assistance with this issue please.

1 Like

Similar story. I bought shib quite some time ago, and was excited to see it spike, so I imported my old wallet, lo and behold, my balance is now zero. Haven’t made a ticket yet, but most of the feedback I’m seeing is very discouraging.

1 Like

Yeah I have same problem with you. My InfinitX’s and WeiUp’s has issue how can I fixed that?

@AaronH
Please try to upload the screenshots again. I have enabled it for you.

1 Like

@Emrekurban48
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

1 Like

@AaronH
Trust wallet takes price information from popular sites like CoinmarketCap. The Trust app will show what CMC shows. Such price difference or not showing value happens when that token/coin has low trading volume to get trust score on CoinmarketCap or their active pairs aren’t listed.

Read more :
Token price is not accurate?

1 Like

@AaronH
The price will be updated as coinmarket updates and has more activity on it.

2 Likes

Same complaint. Checked my wallet today only to see that four of my Tokens dissappered. Don’t know what to do

hocam ingilizcem pek zayıfta. ne diyorlar şimdi nasıl oluyor bu iş bir açıklar mısın lütfen.

Hello @Emrekurban48
For the $WEIUP you have nothing to worry about. I also have some $WEIUP and I acted the same way as you initially but I learned that it nothing to worry about.

The reason for the decrease in your tokens is because there’s a decrease in the total supply of $WEIUP tokens periodically - this is termed as REBASING
Please note that - you are not really loosing anything, the value you bought continues to stay intact(and fluctuates like any other crypto, just that the rebasing does not actually make you see the actual prize movement)

It is done to make the chart look good among other reasons

That’s what I learned.

Please do some research on rebasing.
I hope you find this helpful