SHIB to SHIB0.5

Hello, I recently sent some SHIB to SHIB0.5 on trust wallet. I used the contract links under both coins from coinmarketcap. The process went through and all the information was correct however i cant see the transfer coins on SHIB0.5. I added a custom token for SHIB0.5 cause there wasnt one on trust wallet and i used the same contract link but theres no coins nor transactions or anything. Can someone help me with this i really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hello @panda2 ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Basically I transferred SHIB to SHIB0.5 but its not showing up.

I am getting a warning when i try and upload images “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post”… also the hyperlink icon is not showing up.

1 Like

@panda2 Can you try uploading the screenshot again?
It should work now.

1 Like

1 Like

@panda2 Please provide the transaction hash for this.
It seems you just transferred your tokens out and nothing more.

1 Like

0x504d72811c8c8465b28e6878cc4a17514c43465204ee73e98598c79b97e5b73b

this is the transaction hash

1 Like

@panda2 Sorry but it seems you lost your money by sending to that contract address.

1 Like

I dont understand. That address was taken out of the SHIB0.5 contract on coin market cap… So is it a scam or something or was the imput to get that token inserted incorrectly?

@panda2 Please contact their support team.
I don’t think you’re supposed to send to a contract address to get your tokens.

1 Like