Shiba Inu is not swapping and the dollar value is not showing

I transferred Shiba Inu from my Binance wallet app to my trust wallet on the 19th of September 2021. The value of the shib coin has reflected on the trust wallet but the monetary ($) is not reflecting. And again I tried to swap the shib with other coin it didn’t work out, I also tried to send it back to my Binance exchange, the response I got was that I have no fund to transfer. Please help me out.

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I transferred Shiba Inu from my Binance wallet app to my trust wallet on the 19th of September 2021. The value of the shib coin has reflected on the trust wallet but the monetary ($) is not reflecting. And again I tried to swap the shib with other coin it didn’t work out, I also tried to send it back to my Binance exchange, the response I got was that I have no fund to transfer. Please help me out.
Show quoted text

Hello @Chidexman
Can you provide the information required above?
Also attach screenshots of the error you got when you tried swapping and sending out.

hi i got the same problem here is what you want

tx hash : 0xa92f1c5ff58e07895dd0efb0874548a528437d0a743c496a38c01fc6053ba496

i was trying to send my shiba inu to my atomic wallet and atomic wallet and all I know is my funds were sent through BSC network which isn’t supported by Atomic.

i was trying to attach the photo in here but it doesnt allow me to do that

i will be happy if you can answer me
best regards

Hello @donhf
Please contact the customer support of Atomic so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Dear @JennyMillan,

I came across the same problem with the value not showing on my wallet.
I transfered some Shiba Inu tokens via BEP20, from binane to Trustwallet.

How can we solve this problem?

1 Like

Hello @Ramiz
The team will look into this and there’ll be a fix soon. Sorry for inconveniences

1 Like

Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
Please hurry up
You only said our team are working but until now nothing
Just word

@JennyMillan

Thank you for you swift response, do we receive an update via this platform ???

Hi @Ramiz
Yes i will inform you through here when the issue is resolved.

1 Like

You are crash my money because of your fault and no one is answering my demand I want to sell my balance of Shiba but I can’t
I will withdraw my total money quickly and I will never recommend your app to anyone else

I tried to transfer the Shiba Inu from trust wallet back to Binance yet it didn’t transfer. I want to sell some of the Shiba Inu coin now. What can I do.

Hi @Chidexman
Can you provide more details?
What error did you get when you tried sending out?

This was the error message I got when I tried to transfer the shib coin to Binance app.

Would love to hear the feedback on this issue as well.

I transferred some SHIB through BEP20 network from Binance and the dollar amount isn’t showing. As a result I can’t swap it or do anything with it really.

There is no error message. The coin value is simply not reading and so other swaps websites aren’t reading the balance.

@JennyMillan

hi again thanks for answering me …I emailed them and they say Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Your funds were sent through BSC network which isn’t supported by Atomic.

To recover the funds, please follow this guide:
(i cant send a link in here but the rest is in here ) how-to-recover-bep20-tokens-sent-to-a-non-custodial-wallet/104646

after this I try to find a way to recover my funds back but I found nothing in here

Got the same problem. Shiba showing the amount but not the value. Using version 2.1 of the app