Shiba Inu token not showing in my wallet after swapping

Please assist. Thanks!

My transaction details are as follow:-

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xd6045361ffda05eed5d315a78e3b7ed2329fa6b44900909b7208ec5dc678e596

1 Like

this is excatly what happened to me. i bought SHIBA yesterday. transaction was successful up until now no single shib in my trust wallet

Hi, I have had the same issue after buying SHIBU this afternoon. Have your tokens appeared in Trust Wallet yet?

no and sadly some fool robbed me of all my funds in trust wallet. I cant delete it cos i dont know if my shiba will drop

Same issue here, i was searching for the contract address of Shiba however, it seems that i got the wrong contract address and now coins are not showing on my trust wallet. Here is the contract address i used

0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9

Thats actually the right address as provided on bscscan. I think there is a glitch with TW with Shib as a lot of people are having the same issue of it not displaying. Does trustwallet staff ever answer these posts? Search for your shib transaction on bsc scan. I’m sure you will see it.

I have read in a page on Facebook that the cintract address listed on BSC scan is fake/Scam. On BSC scan it is indicated that Shiba is Bep20 where in fact it is Erc20. I bought mine in Pancake swap and just found out that i should have bought in uniswap instead.

This happened to me as well. Trust wallet sent my confirmation but I did not receive my coins. @Trustwalletcare please help me :frowning:

Did anyone figure this out. I did the swap directly from DEX/SWAP but I still have not received my tokens been 2 days now and my ETH is already deducted.

1 Like

Yes would like to contact them I’ve submitted a few emails but they have not replied back. Please give me more info for contacting them directly.

I have bought shiba in trust wallet earlier today but it still appears as 0. It is definitely the correct address. What is the problem?? Help???

I have some shib I my trustwallet using that same address on Pancakeswap.
0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9
Did you ever get a resolve…
Presumably its a rogue address

Hello @Sdcar To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)