I think u should invest in both this both coin price will up

7 Likes

Both are very promising, I will invest both

5 Likes

I think is a nice idea to invest in both coin

4 Likes

Both 50 50ā€¦ Nice from me sir

3 Likes

There is always a risk on investing but I can say those two are decent coins owned by most trusted crypto platform right now. It is for you to decide.

4 Likes

Do a toss coinšŸ˜ if your having trouble choosing oneāœŒļø

3 Likes

Investing in it because they have a strong team can be very good in the near future :+1:

5 Likes

Yes you can invest in both bnb and twt both is profitable :innocent::ok_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My suggest is invest on TWT while.the price is cheap compare to bnbā€¦you can buy more twt than bnbā€¦

3 Likes
  • BNB is already here for a long time, itā€™s gone from a couple of cents to $40, now $20, ranking 9 on coinmarketcap. Not very much room to grow IMO, perhaps 5-10x from here.

• TWT is new, only a few people know about it. A lot of room to grow, considering the rising interest in Binance&Trust wallet and the community growth. I would choose TWT.

3 Likes

Honestly, no one should have the final say for you when it comes to cryptocurrency investments. There is the popular saying ā€œDo you own researchā€ for a reason. You are responsible for your decisions and as such, you should always find out all there is about a project before investing in their brand.

BNB is a native token of Binance Exchange and Binance Chain. BNB is doing better day by day. Everyday you will find a new best thing about BNB. CZ always tries to improve their tokens price stability. So you can surely invest in BNB if you like exchange coin.

On the other side, TWT is also a native coin of TrustWallet and part of Binance Chain. TWT isnā€™t listed anywhere officially, but thereā€™s a possibility that Binance will list TWT token. So, thereā€™s always risk of this token.

So, in my eyes BNB is much better and also, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

5 Likes

I think you can invest in TWT by using signals so that you minimize risks of loosing.if you invest only in BNB you might get few profit but in TWT you gain high profit

3 Likes

Hold twt bro Will moon of listed on binance

3 Likes

Twtā€¦
See promotion more people join here

3 Likes

Marry the both and there wonā€™t be a divorce :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Both are great
But I think more focus should be on one of them

1 Like

Can I buy any coins from this platform to store for growth.Somebody tell me something please.

2 Likes

What coins?? If your looking for TWT you can buy at exchanges

2 Likes