Simplex alternatives

I’m unable to buy crypto currency from Trust wallet using MasterCard from Cambodia (this country is not supported by Simplex). Please see attached file.
Please advise on alternative options for making a purchase.

1 Like

First which crypto do you wanna buy with Trust Wallet?
Also remember that some countries may restrict such services including yours. Hence, try moonpay if it’s available. If not, PM me I’ll try to help you if you will.

2 Likes

use vpn. you can download free vpn app like (tryvpn.com) , or buy paid vpn like nordvpn or expressvpn.(there is a free trials expressvpn.)

1 Like

Il faut essayer avec PayPal

1 Like

I wanted to by ETH.
I’m trying to buy from Cambodia which is restricted in Simplex.
Also, Simplex seems to be the only available option in my Trust wallet app :tipping_hand_man:

Hi @Pavip,

Sorry to hear about your experience. The app automatically selects the third party payment provider, there is no way to choose manually for now. You can visit the other services directly in their website if you want. For your reference, please check: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

1 Like

Someone suggested using VPN to change location IP. Try that first but I doubt it will work because your MasterCard is tied to your country so it may not work.

You may try open a Payooner account and link your card to it then use the Payooner to make the purchase.

2 Likes